This week on Preaching and Preachers, Drew Dyck joins me in a discussion on the pastor and self-discipline. Drew is an acquisitions editor at Moody Publishers and a contributing editor at CTPastors.com, a Christianity Today publication for church leaders. He has written several books including one that just came out titled Your Future Self Will Thank You: Secrets to Self-Control from the Bible and Brain Science.Guest(s): Drew Dyck
Some of the topics discussed in today’s episode are:
- A brief introduction to Drew’s ministry at Moody
- A brief introduction to Drew’s book Your Future Self Will Thank You: Secrets to Self-Control from the Bible and Brain Science.
- Why he wrote his new book?
- A discussion on the paradox of self-control
- How pastors can err when it comes to self-discipline
- How pastors can cultivate greater self-discipline
Subscribe on iTunes Subscribe on Stitcher Subscribe on RSS Feed