This week on Preaching and Preachers, Mark Clifton joins me in a discussion on four keys to church revitalization. Mark serves as senior director of church planting and revitalization for the North American Mission Board of the Southern Baptist Convention.Guest(s): Mark Clifton
Some of the topics discussed on today’s episode are:
- The story of revitalization at Wornall Baptist Church.
- Mark’s journey of church planting and church revitalization.
- The significance of church revitalization.
- The definition of church revitalization.
- The distinctions between church revitalization and church replanting.
- Four pathways in which churches can be replanted.
Four keys to church replanting and revitalization:
- Love the remaining members.
- Become an expert of the neighborhood and community.
- Focus on young men.
- Create a disciple making culture.
Subscribe on iTunes Subscribe on Stitcher Subscribe on RSS Feed