This week I welcome Dr. Ray Rhodes to the podcast. Dr. Rhodes serves as founding pastor of Grace Community Church of Dawsonville, Georgia, and is also president of Nourished in the Word Ministries. He is also the author of a recently released book titled Susie: The Life and Legacy of Susannah Spurgeon, Wife of Charles Spurgeon.Guest(s): Ray Rhodes
Topics covered this week include:
- Who was Suzie Spurgeon?
- What ministries was Suzie Spurgeon invested in?
- How does Susie Spurgeon serve as a model for a pastor’s wife?
- How did Susie Spurgeon practically affect the ministry of Charles Spurgeon?
- What are some common misconceptions about the ministry of a pastor’s wife?
- Does the role of a pastor’s wife change from church to church?
Subscribe on iTunes Subscribe on Stitcher Subscribe on RSS Feed