This week, I welcome Dr. Mark Ward to the podcast. Mark serves as an academic editor at Lexham Press, a division of Faithlife, makers of Logos Bible Software. He is also the author of multiple books including Biblical Worldview: Creation, Fall, Redemption and Authorized: The Use and Misuse of the King James Bible.Guest(s): Mark Ward
Topics this week include:
- History of the King James Bible
- Why people in the Church today use the King James Bible
- Why should the King James Bible not be the Bible the modern church uses.
- Common arguments against using other Bible translations.
- How can we wisely engage with KJVonlyism?
- How should pastors decide which translation to use?
Subscribe on iTunes Subscribe on Stitcher Subscribe on RSS Feed
topicsBible translations, King James Version, KJV